NSELC Module Registration Form
Payment of Registration Fees:
- Registration (guaranteed space) is only confirmed on receipt of Payment. Payment should be made at least one week before the posted registration deadline. Should NSELC not receive payment by the deadline, You will receive an e-mail reminder and if you do not respond the registration will be cancelled and the you will be notified by e-mail.
- We now take Visa, MasterCard and Debit. Contact Karen for further information. . Please note that our voice mail is secure and you can leave your card number and exp date on it. Please say who you are, what you are paying for and leave card # and Exp. date – PLEASE speak slowly!
- Cheques should be post dated for day 1 of the module/workshop.
- PLEASE NOTE that you must cancel your registration, if you do not plan to attend - even if you have not sent in payment.
- No refund on participant cancellations less than 15 days before the start of a module or workshop. Credit may be given, under extraordinary circumstances, to be used for another module or workshop. If the NSELC cancels a module and it is not rescheduled all payments will be refunded.
- A Cancellation Fee will be charged for all "No Shows" and for all cancellations less than 15 days before the start of the Module/Workshop. Additionally ,for module 1 ,the actual cost of the Insights profile (which is printed 15 days before the start of the module) will be charged in addition to the cancellation fee.
- In order to help offset financial losses (i.e. facility rental, food and beverage costs, facilitator salaries, participant teaching guides, resource materials) incurred by late cancellations and “no-shows”, a cancellation fee is in effect. Anyone who withdraws within fifteen (15) business days of the scheduled start date of the professional learning activity will be charged 35% of the registration fee. No shows will be charged 50%.
- Special circumstances will be reviewed by the Executive Director on an individual basis.
If you do not receive an e-mail confirmation within 3 business days please call the NSELC offices to confirm that we have received your registration - (902) 422-3270