Please note that should an event be full, you can use the waiting list form to have your name added to the waiting list for that particular event. This will be indicated where applicable.
Payment of Registration Fee:
- Registration for NSELC modules, workshops, conferences and symposiums can take place at anytime prior to the posted registration deadline.
- The registration fee must be received by the registration deadline (approximately thirty days preceding the program start date). Payment by cheque or credit card is accepted.
- Should NSELC not receive payment by the deadline, the registration will be cancelled and the participant will be notified by e-mail.
- If an NSELC partner (e.g. School Board) makes a group booking (e.g. 30 seats for Module 10), payment must be made in accordance with the booking agreement.
Late Cancellation Fee:
- In order to help offset financial losses (i.e. facility rental, food and beverage costs, facilitator salaries, participant teaching guides, resource materials) incurred by late cancellations and “no-shows”, a cancellation fee is in effect.
- Anyone who withdraws within fifteen business days of the scheduled start date of the professional learning activity will be charged thirty-five percent of the registration fee. No shows will be charged fifty percent.
- Special circumstances will be reviewed by the Executive Co-directors on an individual basis.